Android Systems Developer
Skills and Languages:
- Android / Java
- TCP stack programming
- Android Development especially work with system-level and OEM installed applications
- Internal file structure and configuration of the Android system partion
- Recent versions of the Android operating system (JellyBean, KitKat, and Lollipop)
Other Relevant Experience:
- Working with Android mobile device management (MDM) apps or agents
- Previous Android software development experience with a device OEM
- Contributions to open source Android systems projects (Cyanogen, ASOP, etc.)
- Other systems level programming experience (device drivers (any OS), Linux or other open source contributions, router/network switching firmware, etc.)
Time and Compensation:
- est. 20 - 40 hours/month (project load will vary)
- compensation will depend on experience.
About the Job:
Educational Resources is working with a variety Android OEMs to provide our mobile classroom management solution, EdRedi, on Android tablets.
Our work with these partners includes configuring devices and device images to use EdRedi as a system level application.
EdRedi provides teachers the best classroom use experience when it can be configured as a system app and is allowed to run with elevated privileges on approved manufacturer devices.
The goal of the Android Systems Developer is to implement EdRedi on various candidate devices selected by Educational Resources and its manufacturing partners.
The Android Systems Developer should be willing to aid with low level product troubleshooting in cases where system level flaws are discovered in a device type.
If Interested Please Contact Us HERE